• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New mule owner

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The 4 cylinder engines are a lot less common. The 2 cylinder engines are also used with one of the small generators, so they're a lot easier to come by.

I suspect SS classifieds, G503 mule forum, eBay, etc are going to end up being your best bet.

I would talk to Emery as well. SS user Charlie is a mule guru and may have a line on one and SS user Austringer is very 4 cylinder knowledgeable and may have a line.

Megalug

The 4 cylinder engines are a lot less common. The 2 cylinder engines are also used with one of the small generators, so they're a lot easier to come by.

I suspect SS classifieds, G503 mule forum, eBay, etc are going to end up being your best bet.

I would talk to Emery as well. SS user Charlie is a mule guru and may have a line on one and SS user Austringer is very 4 cylinder knowledgeable and may have a line.

Thank You.. Very new to the forum and the mule. Have a lot of questions and with replies as good as yours it will running quicker than expected. Thanks again.