• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mule

combat32

Well, it's more of a parts rig as it sure is missing a lot of parts. I imagine this one was canabilized to put back together some other ones.

I sold my mule and have been kicking myself ever since so I may try to put this one back together. It is a 69 Brunswick and this one is an Army truck, motor is missing mag, carb most of the shrouding, the fan and air cleaner assembly. Also missing the pushrods and rocker arms on one jug. On the good side motor turns over and seems to have good compression. Also the oil pan is missing, the rest of the missing you can see from the pics. This one has the spin on oil filter adapter like the one used on gensets, does anyone have a crossover number to a civilian filter that fits this adapter? thanks

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks