• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Northern Michigan Guy

G_I_JOE

Hello, My name is Ben. I live in Kingsley MI. I have always loved any and all things military. I like the m35a2 truck the most. Found two for sale five miles from home and a short truck I had never seen or come across before. Found out it is a bobbed m35a2 when I happened on this sight. Once I convince the wife it will look good parked next to the garage when I'm not driving it, I will get myself a bobbed duece. Of the Threads I have read everyone here is very friendly and you guys have some very awsome trucks. Can not wait to learn all I can and purchase one of my own to show all. I love these sights that keep the old stuff going. Keep them truckin. Thank you G-I-JOE

Preacherboy

Look around and save up your money and you will find the right one.

Your friend should be able to find a m1009, look on these classifieds and I have seen one or two listed on Saginaw's craigslist.

Welcome to the site! Lots of Michigan members here.

taildragger03

Welcome Aboard Ben!
Lots of help and a huge amount of information and experience here to help with your new hobby! Enjoy the bug that you are about to catch!:-D

Tye

ODdave

Hello, My name is Ben. I live in Kingsley MI. I have always loved any and all things military. I like the m35a2 truck the most. Found two for sale five miles from home and a short truck I had never seen or come across before. Found out it is a bobbed m35a2 when I happened on this sight. Once I convince the wife it will look good parked next to the garage when I'm not driving it, I will get myself a bobbed duece. Of the Threads I have read everyone here is very friendly and you guys have some very awsome trucks. Can not wait to learn all I can and purchase one of my own to show all. I love these sights that keep the old stuff going. Keep them truckin. Thank you G-I-JOE

dumb ?, but where all three trucks from the same seller? if so i personaly know the owner and have had good luck with his trucks. P.S., if it is dennis, i biult those wheels on the bobbed truck;)

G_I_JOE

Dennis Meijer owns them. He had a lot more than those three, lol.
Thanks, I was busy this weekend so hope to call the number and find out if it is Dennis. The bobbed truck looks awsome. Still learning how to get pictures off of my phone. Mite have to go back with the digital cam. Thanks again. Ben

americana

Hello this is JB from petoskey. new M35A2.bought in copemish Mi. We took it to the trail and put 60 miles on it. wife loved it friends wanted it.