• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Old Guyfrom NWI

DirtD0k

Hey Everyone, New Old Guy here, from Northwest Indiana, been lurking in the classified forum for a few months, been in the market for what I don't know, a Duece or 5 Ton and really feel the need to save a M37, I have the need for something GREEN. Missed out on some deals and other deals are beyond my skill set, but being patient and confident I'll find the right one.
[thumbzup] Thanks to ALL for the great information here, current and past, read info from 10 years back, it has HELPED to learned a lot, and will keep learning a lot here on SS !!!

tobyS

If your watching, you may have seen the M931A2 that I have for sale. It would make the perfect 4x4. I'm not too far from you.

I also have an M35A3 that I would sell. It would make a great 4x4 also. I think it's about number 4700 of 5600 produced, 97 year. Nice Cat 3116 engine. Green

The A3 has a rebuilt tranny ready to go in, new seats, a new drivers door, but I have not had time to put it all together yet. Does run but the tranny in it is slipping. A3 also has PTO driven hydraulic pump with the new Allison. Here is the tranny and pump I had ready but then sold the pump.

Attachments

DirtD0k

Thanks tobyS, unfortunately this, as usual would be above my skill set at this time, really appreciate the offer. And yes not to far away from you either, I can see in the future our paths will definitely cross one day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks