• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new owner from upstate ny

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Michigan. I used to live in Binghamton NY.

There is lots of information on here and even more information in the manuals. Happy new truck and welcome to the madness!

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Indiana. Not for nuttin, but the powers that be do not like to see United States listed for location. It is one of the rules of the board.

Last edited:

bosephjarrows

Mods so far are I put a remote reservoir by the drivers seat. The truck runs perfect . picked up a new seat for drivers side and a new air filter. New fuel and oil fiters are next. . No issues with truck. I paid $2200. I have spent the last week . this forum is addicting

IMG_20150527_190757251_HDR.jpgIMG_20150527_190814509.jpgIMG_20150527_190246366.jpg

XchaosX

I'm just up the road from you. I saw that truck on CL last year. You missed the Norwich car show a couple weekends ago, a bunch of us meet up there with our trucks. Kublo's is your best bet your surplus, great prices and Kenny is great to deal with.

bosephjarrows

Is yours the one for sale in sherburne? And yes the kublos family is great! Told me to look around make myself at home! And answered every question I had! I'd love to get some others together sometime!

XchaosX

Yes, that was one of mine. Just sold it last weekend, I still have a few. Kublo's is my first go to for parts. If you ever want to meet up or need a hand let me know.

m109a2

Welcome from Lake Charles la.To buy a deuce that runs for that price,If I was you I would be giggling and forting in the bath tub lol.You did good.Now as far as that camo job I have never seen one like that on a deuce,Down here on the Gulf of Mexico that just would not fly it does not snow here.Might as well paint it bright orange.But your neck of the woods I think it is a very good winter fit.Cool.

bosephjarrows

Welcome from Lake Charles la.To buy a deuce that runs for that price,If I was you I would be giggling and forting in the bath tub lol.You did good.Now as far as that camo job I have never seen one like that on a deuce,Down here on the Gulf of Mexico that just would not fly it does not snow here.Might as well paint it bright orange.But your neck of the woods I think it is a very good winter fit.Cool.
Thanks buddy. Yea I was pretty excited when the guy took my offer!

XchaosX, sometime this summer I plan on getting a bunch of people together and go cruise the seasonal roads for a day