• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New owner in the UK

Hi Guys new owner waiting on delivery of my Goat from the US. Bought of here from Stuart(what a great guy to deal with! thank you so much ) in Utah! Its now sat in Los Angeles awaiting a space in a container to the UK. Its running and driving looks to have been stored painted green and chalked up for camo but not done! I'm told local FD/sheriffs dept but not used.
Any pearls of wisdom to a new owner?
Cant wait for the boat to come in, should be here in a month or so!

Tony

Fluids and rubber bits.... Lube the grease nipples, then check wiring harness rub.

I seem to have a curse associated with the brake system where someone mixes DOT 3 into my DOT 5.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks