• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New owner of a M1008

BA232

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Drove home my new M1008 tonight and I'm sure you know how good that feels to get a new MV. After a year of searching all over the country, found one 8 miles from home and from a SS member. Couldn't be happier with the truck and was nice to meet a fellow SS. Hope to have a collection like you someday. Already have a lot of good information from this site and I'll try to contribute anything I learn.

91W350

As long as you do not crowd them for too much speed, a M1008/M1028 makes a mighty fine daily driver/work pickup. We really enjoy ours! Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new truck!

Aurora

It was nice to meet you too BA232 and I'm glad the truck went to a good home. We'll have to get together and convoy around town sometime and let the trucks see each other again.