• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new owner of a m35 couple questions

airtech

i won a m35 thats in columbus ohio. i didnt preview couldnt get a call back for an appt going in blind. i have submitted euc its the first i have done so it may take a while.when do i ask for the sf97 and where.I am going to try and drive it home 75 miles. i assume the batteries will be dead what can i jump it with.any one ever pick up in columbus ohio. i paid $1670 soft top, winch hope it runs

Stan

Congratulations, sf97 info is on GL site. Submit your request any time after pu. Need 24 volt to jump it. If they don't have anything on site you'll need two good batteries. Good Luck

Stan

Or just use them to replace the ones in the truck. You can pull start the truck also. Go check it out while your waiting on paperwork.

airtech

how do i check it out while i am waiting on the paper work will they allow me access in columbus ohio to check it out and see what i am going to need

tiger422

Junkyard Wars Crusher said:
airtech,

There are several knowledgeable guys within an hour's drive of you in the Cincinnati area. You could probably get some hands-on tutoring before you go to pickup your new truck. Just holler. . . .
This would be wise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks