• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Paint for M35A2

Akicita

I just spent the last two hours reading old threads on repainting a Deuce. Many you made comments like "looks good from 15 feet away" and include pictures from that distance.

My truck has a camo job now but I would prefer a dark green truck. I saw several different shades of dark green in your pictures. Please post some close-ups. I do not want a truck that only looks good from afar, and painting the whole truck in the same color should help with that.

I attach "before" pictures.

Attachments

Jimma

I have used the rapco 383 green. You can look at some pictures in my album. The color looks good at any distance.

Lex_Ordo

I used a 383 OD from Omni-Coatings/ PPG. It was professionally applied by the shop that I ued to help me restore the truck. We had to add hardener and flattening agent to give the CARC appearance.

I also used some of the 383 from Rapco too. You will see it in the pic of the front marker light bracket.

Attachments

DMaddox

I used a 383 OD from Omni-Coatings/ PPG. It was professionally applied by the shop that I ued to help me restore the truck. We had to add hardener and flattening agent to give the CARC appearance.

I also used some of the 383 from Rapco too. You will see it in the pic of the front marker light bracket.
This truck looks amazing[thumbzup]

JCKnife

Tag. I want to see some trucks in the old original colors (yes, I know there are other threads but this one is so fresh!).