• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New paint

rnd-motorsports

Well got the truck back on the road last night truck and green paint in really good shape so just got the patern off here put on truck and scotch brite prep and painted the camo. I like it better than just drab not really into all green I even got the brush gaurd and side racks why not even with the little bling I added the chevy emblem from my very first new truck in the center of grill. had to use it long story Anyways thought it turned out okay What does everybody think? now just waiting on lower tailgate hinges to reinstall gate and good to go! :driver:

Attachments

timm831

The paint job looks very good. It looks like the brown is the wrong color though. The ones I drove in the MArine Corps did have a full tri-color carc camo pattern.

rnd-motorsports

Yes timm831 the brown is a shade on the light side did not use the carc Im going to use it as a wood truck so easy to touch up and cheaper and hogg tryed to follow as close as I could for the look thanks!![thumbzup]

rnd-motorsports

Thanks to all !![thumbzup] To answer no I did not tape off I free handed and M813rc the blue gmc in background is compliments of the first 1008 sorry guys but was a parts truck to start with when I got it had been drove hard and stripped of some parts when I got it no engine or trans or transfer just a rolling truck so just inproved on that but the body well the gmc is what I wanted!:driver:

rnd-motorsports

I went the cheaper way and used rust-oleum flat black and brown the green is what was on the truck when I got it, truck spent its life in arizona no rust and paint was pretty good so left it. The brown should have been a little darker. its a little light from what should be next time will know to darkin it for a work truck Im happy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks