• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New pic up yesterday.

beaubeau

I recovered a couple vehicles from Picatinny yesterday. The guys helped load me out and they were good at it. The M1008 started right uo and I had a driver with me to tow it back with my 2006 F150 with a tow bar I built the day before. All went well. The Deuce I got had no On Off switch. No power to Starter button. So a Push start and 6ft later it fired rihht up. I loaded it on my Trl. and we hauled both 340 miles back to N.H. No problems at all.
The M1008 has a motor installed new in 2000, new exhaust,tires and good all around. The Deuce has fairly new Michlin tires and it is good all around. I am totally happy with my Purchase.

Attachments

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Very nice trucks! Was it raining when you took the pics? Either the trucks are freshly wet or they have the shiniest military paint jobs I've ever se3en. ;)

beaubeau

Hey Lifer, The first thing I always do to my purchases is Clear Coat them with Urethane, the wet look!!??? Looks Bitchen, don't it!!?? Yah, a little wet when I took the pics. Still wet today, Storm still comming up the New England coast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks