• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New pics of my M880

bad rat nailhead

Thanks is work in progress. Not to bad for a truck the sat in a field for 20 years. Going to finish front bumper and install a winch. And put in power steering.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like the truck, the front bumper is a bit too much for me though, probably adds a ton to the front end wear.

bad rat nailhead

Tires are Q78 16 swampers and the rims are American racing painted black 16X7. Front bumper only weights 250lbs with out the winch. I am not selling but going to diesel convertion to up fuel mileage. Went 70 miles on 5 gal fuel. 4 inch lift works well.

busbart

I'm sorry to ask again, these rim's, are they AR 61 "outlaw"? do they have them with 8lugs?
i just could'nt find them at the american racing website?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks