• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New pictures

M135 ON THE RUN

:DI went down to the farm and got some more shots of my M135 ,you guys asked for shots of the hard top so here we go:eek:

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that an aftermarket top? I've seen some made by Memphis Equipment years ago for the M35 series trucks that looked like that....

Stan Leschert

Looks like a Memphis top. The originals had no reinforcing ribs, or mounting spots for clearance lamps. You can always tell an original top, from the bumps in it, where some dumb soldier sat on it. No matter how many times they were told, they always sat on it, and put a great divot in it!

If you want, I can walk out to the driveway and take some shots of the CF original top.

Last edited:

Stan Leschert

We will try this again. Here are the shots of a CF Original Hard Top. Notice the divots where the Dumb Bums sat.

The last pic is just enclosed because we keep beating you at Olympic Hockey!

Attachments