• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New problem found under the hood.

M1028A1ShelterCarrier

So while swapping belts today, I noticed a round sensor mounted in the block with no wire attached. The sensor looks like it has one blade just like a glow plug (unless the other blade broke off). It is between the power steering pump and the front glow plug. In my glow plug/AC wires, I found an extra green wire (same as the glow plug wires/same connector). SO does this mystery wire plug into in? Any ideas on what the sensor is? I have had no luck looking the TM's. Thanks for all your help

85-m1028

thats just a temp sensor, the green wire goes there. You will find another one on the rear of the passenger side head it should have two tabs with green wires, that a switch for the fast idle......

I'm going wheeling monday!!! all trails should be open by now!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks