• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New project just rolled in

Starlight

Well guys , got tired for EUC. Found this girl in Carolina. Has 14k original and new engine to boot. Forestry person ruined original engine somehow and they put a new one in. paint still on the exhaust manifolds.Anyway , very happy with it. Hardly any rust at all. Need a few things however. Does anyone have the shackles and antenna mounts /antenna for sale ? How can I find who here is in Florida ? Thanks,T

Attachments

Starlight

Well "Darn" Mike, I would but it's so hot here in the summer the poor kid would cook in there. I'm affraid I'm going with dessert tan and air conditioning. Going to do a few mods on this ...Not to worry, nothing too radical. Pics will be forth coming. New batt's go in today

jatonka

Cucv 1009 seat covers

Starlight, can't get through your spam blocker. I have the canvas seat covers for your 1009, PM me. Thanks, John Tennis