• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New pump

DieselBob

Was $225 each. I Just like to try to keep things original when possible and figured the first on lasted 38+ years and it has to have the correct flow as well as pressure for the truck.

DieselBob

Well I found the failure in my original pump. Actually I had a double failure. Not only did the bottom come off the pump section, same as many other members have experienced, but also the magnetic coupling magnet on the bottom of the motor fell off. This explains why after fixing the pump section and putting it all back into the tank I still didn't get any fuel flow with the pump motor humming along.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks