• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Score!! Stackable Army Cots!!

deuceaid

Banned
These litters are really overdesigned too. Thick steel tubing. I am going to reinforce the corners with some leather, and maybe lengthen them with additional canvas for longer-legged folk.

Leather, straps, belts? Are You going to sell this to gimpy for a hefty profit ? :gimp:

m816

I had to sleep on a litter last year at Gilbert. I couldn't use my fat boy cots from Cabellas because my trailer is only six ft wide. It was the worst experience I have ever had. I hurt so bad in the morning that I could hardly get out of the thng. I'ts only four inches off the floor but it may as well have been like trying to climb out of a tree. I can still remember the pains.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had that same problem at Findlay one year, and then during the night it got COLD too. So while I always wondered what everybody was towing those trailers for, the closest I get to that kind of camping anymore is Holiday Inn Express..... I'm just too old and beat-up and old uncle "arthur" doesn't like anything else.......