• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New seats

shadowdd

I officially just ordered three new folding high back seats with arm rests and headrests!

image.jpg

Going to be nice on those long road trips!! Can't wait to get them installed when they arrive.

Bryan

shadowdd

They are the second row seats out of a dodge grand caravan.... Thanks to goldneagle on the board for the link. I picked up all three for $150 plus shipping.... They are brand new takeouts from conversions.

We are looking forward to a little more comfort!

goldneagle

Yous say you have a link for those? Those look nice! Also you mounting those on a custom base or a spring/box base?

I installed the same seats on top of my battery box on my M923. Check out my thread on complete installation.

I forgot to mention that passengers say they are very comfortable. When folded over the back has a tray to put stuff on.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowdd

Yous say you have a link for those? Those look nice! Also you mounting those on a custom base or a spring/box base?

Here is is the link to the seats that Goldneagle sent me:

*** link removed ***

I bought three seats for $149.00 and $190 shipping. We are in Hawaii right now and have a Chrysler minivan that these came out of and they are VERY comfortable especially with armrests on both sides and like Goldneagle said, when they are folded down they have a nice tray area to place things in or to use as a center console type area.

I am looking forward to installing them when we get home in a few weeks!!

Thanks,
Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowdd

I can't believe I got banned for posting a link to the EBAY FIXED PRICE listing! It was not an auction! That is what I get for trying to help members out.

Lol.... I got a PM warning!!! Sorry GE. I figured a buy it now wasn't going to hurt but I just wasn't thinking. None the less, I can't wait to get home to install them!! OK, I lied, since I am in Hawaii for the next three weeks I think I can wait!!

Bryan

srodocker

HAHAHAHA Yea im wondering if 4 seats I can do a combined deal on shipping. The folding down all the way is a nice feature. As my crew cab will have 4

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes I was banned for 1 day. I would like to know the logic behind not allowing EBAY FIXED PRICE listings here. But it's OK to post links to NAPA or GRAINGER or Tractor Supply etc....
Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.

Because them's the rules.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes I was banned for 1 day. I would like to know the logic behind not allowing EBAY FIXED PRICE listings here. But it's OK to post links to NAPA or GRAINGER or Tractor Supply etc....
Since people can't understand the difference, we don't allow any eBay links. I've spoken about this several times. This is the long standing rule.

Shotgun

My I ask did you use the lower portion of springer seat on the driver's side? And how did you attach it if? And if you don't mind do you have some photos of it. Thanks Shotgun

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks