• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Section Idea??

Tlauden

Ok, hear me out here.

What about a section here on steel soldiers dedicated to our other rides? As much as everyone loves the green iron I know we love our other vehicles too. And I'm sure we do some cool mods to them also! And just like our MV's they break to, so we could also inquire on how to fix problems. Now I don't mean a ford specific or a chevy specific section. Just one section for everything related to our non MV vehicles. With the wealth of knowledge on here I'm sure it would be appreciated! The section could be like the classifieds to deter people the powers that be can put a post count thing to it so you can't post there until you have some posts here on SS.

Don't shoot me for this idea! Just thinking out loud to see what the group has to say:beer:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No offense meant, but I think SS should remain 100% dedicated to MVs. There are many other very good forums out there addressing non-MVs.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with the others. I think there are too many civvy rides (new, old, imported. domestic) for one section to cover and there is probably a better forum on the web for each of our other rides.

My other ride is a 1960 Studebaker Lark wagon.

Rick

natem

No we probably should not post pics like this.........Military link?....My sons car(101AB)....washed by blue star mothers..........

Attachments

Last edited:

Tlauden

Hey, no offense taken! Like I said it was just a random idea I thought I'd through out there. I love this site as it is and am in no way complaining about it.

Thanks though for the honest answers. :D

Tyler

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep an eye to the sky... watch for the pigs to fly...

PB, tell us the story again, how you bought that shiny red car from that poor old widow for next to nothing....

54reo

It used to seem as though an unusually high percentage of us were Mopar guys for some reason. I have no idea now, with the influx of new members.

Agreed that this site should remain MV related though. (not to discourage anyone from making suggestions)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks