• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new shocks

adamrossol01

hey guys so im looking at getting some new shocks for my m1008 i just picked up some 37x12.50x16.5 HMMV tires and rims for 350$ with between 65-75% tread lift on em, so now that im doing this i can take my truck in for a safety nd i know my shocks are shot, so i want to replace them wether they pass or fail the safety, with a small budget in mind, what would ya'll suggest for new shocks? whats the best brand out there for the money? and what should i be looking for? its gona be my daily during the summer months and will be seeing mild offroading expeditions with the boys what will hold up? it will mostly be a pavement queen 5days out of the week, and will be doing some heavy towing on the weeknds what do u all think? any opinions and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

p.s the truck right now has stock suspension, and im cutting the fenders to berly fit the 37's.

adamrossol01

because im restoring the truck and this is one of the final pieces i need...... and where else do i put it? its under Engine and drivetrain which the shocks are part of the DRIVETRAIN isnt it?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Capitalization, it's the rule.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks