• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Shoes!

67Cougar

RE: Re: RE: New Shoes

TJ,

How about a picture of your truck from the side so we can see how much room you have between the rear axles. Did you have to modify anything to make these meats fit? Do they rub at all on turns?

Jeff

devilman96

I was gonna let TJ answer before I said anything but yeah... 395's or 15.5's (G20's) etc are the largest tire size that you can fit on a deuce with out haveing to mod the truck due to clearance and rubbing issues. Im sure if you jacked the front around while rock crawling in a sharp turn you will get them to hit in the front somewhere, but normal off roading / mudding / trails / etc you would never get it to happen.

They are also well into the upper range of what a deuce can turn HP wise... If your going to run these the 3-4 and 4-5 shifts are not a fast process. For most owners installing a pyro and bumping the fuel is a "must do".

DanMartin

Looks great! I can't wait to get mine mounted (I'm going with 14.50R20s on those same wheels).

I'm assuming you already had your hubs flipped from before? I'm going for the non-flipped look.

dc3coyote

Awesome are you gonna bring it to the FL Land Rover Rally?
Dang that is a nice lookin truck
A little better than the street tires you had at Dmans rally