• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New shoes!!!!

TattooKenny

Well after many days and nights of searching for tires for the Beast, I found some! I had to drive about 7 hours round trip to get the but boy was it worth it! I called a guy named Lee in Senaca SC about some 16x20x53 XZL's. He said he had some that were 90%+, like new. I never asked for picts, I just took his word for it. He told me a price and I said YES!!!! So after a nice drive there we pulled into his shop. He directed me over to a closed in fence where the tires were. I was in shock when I saw them.......... They were brand new!!!!:shock::jumpin: I mean nipples were still on them! So we loaded them up and I paid the man! (I also got about 10 free Black Widows with the tires!)

Are you ready for this.....? $400 for the set of 4!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Lee!!! Now then fun begins of mounting them up! Then it's off to the painter for a sandblasting and a new coat of flat black with some pinstriping:twisted::grin: I'll keep you posted as soon as it gets home! Here is a shot of them on the trailer when I got home.

Attachments

TattooKenny

Wonder where he stole them from:twisted:
Must have been somewhere good! He "Had" 5 sets of 5! I got the last good set. He has more, they are more about 80-85% tread from what I could see.

black windows you mean the ones for the m109?
No, as in "Black Widow" the spider! The one's that can make you sick as hell and cause you to loose fingers and limbs if the bite isn't treated!

Attachments

TattooKenny

Wonder where he stole them from:twisted:
black windows you mean the ones for the m109?
hehe so you plan on painting it flat black...that should looks sweet!
Yea, just want to do something a little different you know? I think it will look pretty mean! I know it's not the norm for a MV but it's more my style. Nothing fancy, just a new "Flat satin black" that's out now. I know that doesn't sound right, flat and satin in the same statement.....like how this truck is painted! The wheels will be painted the same....

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks