• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New side racks for the bobber

ranchhopper

Since I made it home a day early from poofstock due to crappy weather I got a little bored and made some sideracks for the bobber. I used fiberglass slats from some old troop seats and bolted them to the original 1102 bow stanchions. The tarp fits right over them and they add much more rigidity to the original bow stanchions Im kicking the idea of making some swing gate sides for the rear like the old 101s had on them.

Attachments

ranchhopper

The racks look great. Nice and clean, I like it.

As a side note, does your bobber not have a hitch at all?
No trailer hitch right now Im running 50 percent used hydraulic oil in the fuel and it has a definate power lag right now it has a hard time getting out of its own way. I could turn up the fuel but Im in no hurry and its much easier on the engine this way so I dont think a trailer hitch will be installed in the near future.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks pretty bad azz! I just realized I have one of those triangle things sitting on my porch. I wondered what it was supposed to be used for!

gunboy1656

OK, I have to admit I like the looks of that bobber. That bed makes it looks pretty good.

Now I have to go smack my head off a wall for saying that.

ranchhopper

Looks pretty bad azz! I just realized I have one of those triangle things sitting on my porch. I wondered what it was supposed to be used for!
I got tired of putting them on and taking them off as I needed to put the tarp and bows on the truck I could use another piece for the headboard if you want to sell it as long as its not a corner piece.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I vote you have the coolest Bobber on the site. The color match, rear box and the way it sits is really something to be proud of. I aspire to have a Bobber that cool.

Do you have a pioneer tool rack. If not I have a few of them built for a hummer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks