• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New So. Cal. Member

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi everyone, just joined the site yesterday and thought I should say hello and mention what a great site this is.

I just recently picked up a 1965 Kaiser M109A3 and am converting it to a motorhome on the inside only...outside will be all MV.

Love the info on here and can't wait to meet a few fellow MV owners (also have a buddy with an M35A2 that joined yesterday).

Bill

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Nice to have another MVer in SOCAL. I have a M109A3/M35 - pretty much a M109 with the bog ripped off and a bed put on. :)

BLK HMMWV

Welcome

Yes nice to have another So-Cal MV in the ranks.
I've only been a member here for a few months.
I've met a few members that are local to me .

Lots of info here.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Good to see another So Cal person. We might outnumber the east coasties...eventually ;-)

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, you must be one of the other 2 people that made offers on it?

Has a lot of rust that I have to deal with, but that will just make the completed project that much more special (that much more work).

wsucougarx

I inquired about the truck but saw the cancer on the upper edges of the box and got scared. That cancer would definately turn to leprosy here in WA state:-0. Plus the whole CA CDL thing and not being able to take 6-8 weeks off to take the truck drivers class for the CDL kind of put a stop on that idea. I would love to get a CDL just for the knowledge but need to get that time off to do it. WA state now makes it a requirement for classroom instructions unless you have a company involved w/trucks that can vouch for you. Don't think I'll find one of those working in a pharmacy

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are more than 8 of us! Can't wait 'till the next dez run. Tehachapi is comming up! WooHoo!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks