• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new soldier

RMSm37

ive been suffering from olive drab fever for over 15years. I am the west coast m37 guru north of the 49th. I currently have 4 m37s and many parts. used the last of the aevero 987b that I could find and the truck is only half painted.

found the behr numbers for the 987a but not the B

can anyone help

cheers
Robyn (RMS)

dmetalmiki

HUP!..pictures of your vehicles and work progress to date. (stand easy)welcome to the site hobby friendships and the events to come when (posts and pictures of) your acquisitions are in progress and or finished.

RMSm37

complete dereliction of duty on my first post :cry:

this is my first m37, she is a canadian with the 251 .50over ported and 7.5to1 comp with 4.89s.

10364029_24683modm37eagle.JPG

54 canadian fs
IMG_0956.jpg

RMSm37

thanks twisted60, does the triangle on the wheel indicate your running an inflation system ? hi Sgthoffer what type of steel are you running ?

this is my ongoing 265 powered m37 project that I ran out of paint on

IMG_1526.jpg IMG_1527.jpg

twisted60

RMSm37, I assume your talking about the guard over the CTIS valve in the picture on the front wheel. Yes, my truck came with the CTIS system but I've removed it, I may put it back on at some point but for now I just air up as needed.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks twisted60, does the triangle on the wheel indicate your running an inflation system ? hi Sgthoffer what type of steel are you running ?

this is my ongoing 265 powered m37 project that I ran out of paint on

View attachment 707537 View attachment 707538
Thanks for the pics. I have a neighbor who likes to Hot Rod Studebakers & Packards. He's in the process of tweaking a 1956 Champion with a 185ci Stude flathead six.

RMSm37

cool. my buddy Steve has a m923a2 its a sports car compared to his civi kenworth

ah a CTIS valve. such things were tried on the m37 prototype but were deemed to complicated for today's soldiers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks