• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New SS.com Chaplain Selected

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello members,

It has taken me a long time to get over the fact that David AM30+ is gone. That's why we have been so long without a Chaplain. I apologize to those who have been in need and haven't had anyone to talk to.

I am pleased to announce that a long time Steel Soldiers member, Manstein, has accepted the nomination to the Chaplain position. I know that David will be very pleased with Manstein's selection to fill the void.

Please welcome our new Chaplain and pay a visit to the Chaplain's corner if you are in need of spiritual guidance, prayer, or support.

Thank you Manstein for agreeing to take on this important role in service to your fellow Steel Soldiers members.

Kind regards,
Chris

poppop

Manstein, thankyou for accepting this position. I grew to love armyman30plusyears for his neverending love for people. After his death my heart stopped everytime I opened a thread and his replys kept showing up. He helped people even after death. I pray that you will have the wisdom to carry on his legacy.

Scarecrow1

Although I new to SS and I never had the pleasure to know your friend I am sorry for your and the others loss . Thanks for thinking of the needs of others even in this time of sorrow. im sure selecting a replacement was a painfull task. Manstein I wecome you and thank you for accepting the position of Chaplain. I look forward to your postings ,and insight in these troubled times. Good Luck & God bless

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have met Manstein and he's a great guy.

Srjeeper

Manstein,

You've taken on a spot even a Leopard wouldn't want, best of luck and all god's blessings be with you.

Thank you....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've met Manstein too and I think he will be wonderful. Thank you Sir, Chaplain!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
many welcomes and thanks for taking on this really big job... we usually dont have many problems but im glad that you are here to help us over the rought trails TIm

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
Thank you for your kind words and prayers. The Bible says that we that beleive on Christ are all part of His Royal Priesthood. So, I find myself surrounded here by a host of great men and women.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks