• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Stowage Bracket for Medium Tow Bar!

NJDEUCE

Sweet, I've been wanting to see one mounted like this. I think it looks great. I'm guessing you have to move the hood latch?

beltfed1934

Sweet, I've been wanting to see one mounted like this. I think it looks great. I'm guessing you have to move the hood latch?
Simple solution: I banded it to the lower tow bar arm with 2 hose clamps, painted it green and it looks and works good. Sturdy as when it was bolted on.

A

beltfed1934

Very nice Austin. I hope you sell a million (so you can lower youR shipping fees!) ;-)

You probably wouldnt believe it, but I loose money on the shipping of about 80 to 90% of the items I sell. I might break even on 10%. I wrote off over 15K in shipping losses last year. Egay thinks everyone has time to do their own shipping but I dont-I have to pay someone-that is not how they model their system, and egay consistently undercharges customers for shipping costs as they do not update their rate calculator, it's very frustrating as they are the only real game in town, but I digress....:(

K9Vic

You probably wouldn't believe it, but I loose money on the shipping of about 80 to 90% of the items I sell. I might break even on 10%. I wrote off over 15K in shipping losses last year. Egay thinks everyone has time to do their own shipping but I don't. I have to pay someone-that is not how they model their system, and egay consistently undercharges customers for shipping costs as they do not update their rate calculator, it's very frustrating as they are the only real game in town, but I digress....:(
I been on eBay since 1997 selling stuff and understand your frustration.
I can confirm that you do indeed have a service for your shipping as I have picked up from the mail store. The lady says you ship allot of stuff from there and pickups as well. I also had a few items shipped from you and seeing the box, shipping had to of cost more. It sucks that people cannot understand shipping costs and complain when a $10 item costs $15 to ship.

BTW, your tow bar has been great, used it many times.
IMG_9467.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks