• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Swede onboard

Ryden

Hi!
I just found this excellent forum and decided to join.
My daily driver is a 1966 Volvo L3314SU, military designation PLTGB 903 and I love green stuff! I live in Sweden and at the moment I'm packing the car for the Hollidays.
/Anders

Ryden

The back seat is not original, it's from a VW bus. I needed some safer seats with seatbelts for the kids.

91W350

Welcome to the site, I always thought Volvo made some unusual vehicles, thinking a little outside of the box. I like the idea of sharing and getting your kids involved. If your travels bring you to Little Sweden, Lindsborg, KS, it is about 20 miles south of me. Look us up! Glen

Ryden

Welcome to the site, I always thought Volvo made some unusual vehicles, thinking a little outside of the box. I like the idea of sharing and getting your kids involved. If your travels bring you to Little Sweden, Lindsborg, KS, it is about 20 miles south of me. Look us up! Glen
Well, this is about as much vehicle thay could fit inside the box.
Very... eh... boxy... in appearance
And I sure will if I'm ever in Kansas!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks