• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to Forum

AZ Mitch

Hi guys, I wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to this forum. I live and work in central Arizona and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in the future, as I begin this path of collecting and enjoying old military vehicles.
I'm a guy with just average mechanical ability and I'm limited on workspace and tools. I'm lookingfor suggestions and advice from this group, on a bobber project.
Right now I'm looking at the M939 series trucks, which is probably a lot more truck that I need. One of the questions is, which trucks in this series would you gentlemen suggest is the easiest to convert to a bobber. " First of many questions "
Thanks, AZ Mitch 8)

Last edited:

197thhhc

Welcome,

The m939 trucks are plentiful and a good value right now. I would just find the cargo truck. Then you can cut down the bed and have a nice looking bobber. Then you will also realize you need the full size version also. One truck is never enough. Good luck. Ted

Another Ahab

Hey Arizona. Real glad to have you on board!

Welcome from Virginia.

What's the temperature out there today. Things cooling down there for the year?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AZ Mitch,
Welcome from KY. My folks retired to AZ, really neat out there. There are a lot of SS members in your state, you should no problem getting support for your project(s). The OD fever will need to "projects".
Have fun
JC

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AZ Mitch, Welcome to SS. Great info. here.

FYI, I have a Nice M934 and a M931A1 for sale. PM for info. if you are interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks