• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to me 923

cruz

just won a bid on a 923 from sparta today. 3k
I didn't really expect to win the bid, but now that I did the fun starts to get the paperwork done, and then the retrieval.
i was really bidding on a m35a3, but they seemed to go for double what i payed for the 923.
anyways, can I still drive a truck out of the drmo, it has been a couple years since I picked my deuces up from there.

also what do I need to look for on a 923. Im new to 900 series stuff.
I've had deuces and one m818.

I think I got the cheapest 923 on auction today, but did say driven onto lot and looks good in my opinion.

Attachments

goodguyzy

your going to love the 923. Picked up both mine last weekend and they run really good. new tires from our rich uncle and looked to both be shipped in from Kuwait.

Hoefler

I looked at that one a month back when I was picking up and M35A3. Nice truck. Seth (GL) is a decent guy and very helpful. He let us drive out with our trucks.
I too just won a 923 out of Sparta-little more than yours. 900 series is new to me. Had to have one. Plan on cleaning her up and just drive around town smoking cigars.

mcmullag

900 series

Nice truck! I looked at those just for fun and would like to have one someday. Seems like the Sparta,WI place on GL always has lots of nice vehicles for auction. Seems like the 900 series is really being dumped to the auctions a lot now. I am wondering if the supply of them will go on strongly on GL for a couple years, and have more folks on this site owning them....
I would like to know more about them too, I hope owners on here post info and pics about them as they work on them and/or make 'em look purty. :beer:

rrrr

I have a 932a1 that will hopefully arrive tomorrow from Camp Shelby. I'm new to the 900 series as well. I think they are going to be fun :)