• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New (to me) AM General M925A1 at my house today

sampson123

I"m brand new to these machines this is my day one as owner, so a basic question. single 20" wheels michelin 395 46" tires, former owner said back 4 wheels need new seals to hold air, or air leaks our over about one week.

Where is the seal... between split rims? Who would replace seals and how much is fair price (semi truck repair shop)?

Or he said liquid tire seal from farm store would work but rusts wheel.

Thank you gentlemen in advance for your time and guidance. Regards.

MT4222

Carefull with the split rings. You will need new o rings. And so you know the M925 is a 5 ton so please post in the correct location. There is a 5 ton section. This question has been answered before the search function in the top right works great. Im not trying to be a jerk just trying to inform you. And welcome aboard!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If the truck has bolt together rims you can have them repaired at most big truck tire repair places.....if they work on log skidders all the better......my local guy used an o-ring from a skidder to fix one of the tires on my M927. He charged me $25.00 to remove, repair and put the tire back on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks