• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to me (GMTK) General Mechanics Tool Kit

Milspec33

Pics of my new to me GMTK. All tools are present and in very good shape. Only apparent wear is on the screwdrivers. Tools are SK and Crescent.050.jpg051.jpg052.jpg

Milspec33

I have been looking for one for a long time. I had a friend keep an eye out also. He purchased a pallet of them and then combined tools to make complete sets. He got 5 kits out of a whole pallet. It is a nice mobile set up that works well on its own or it can be set on top of a rolling cart. Because it is made for the military it contains mostly SAE tools, which is perfect for the MV collector.

Milspec33

Carnac, you are correct it does have SAE and Metric wrenches, sockets and allen wrenches. Wrenches are SAE up to 1" and 21 mm metric. I had too look at everything again. I was so happy I just gave it a once over and posted. I am missing a pair of long nose Vise Grips also. As for price.....I got an amazing deal from my friend. He knew I really wanted one and I am helping him get some generators running and an M 151A2 pmcs taken care of. I will have to post some pics of the Mutt, it is a real Barstow Mutt in incredible shape. This is why I love the people involved in military vehicles, everyone helps each other out. This site has been a huge help to me in getting generators running and finding info on the M 37 and Mutt.

Milspec33

The military has rolled out an updated version with improved tool ID and all of the sockets are on rails.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The surplus market for complete ones I've seen was $500 and up. Some had pelican boxes, some another similar brand. Super cool tool kit.

ryan77

Got my kit from Milspec33 last week! Used kit but in good shape! Thing is sweet! Thanks again Milspec33

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks