• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to me M151A1

Lindsaym151

Did you get the rest of the fording kit for it?
Looks like a great find!
I have restored 3 a1's and 2 A-2s any questions please feel free to contact me @lorr.tcp@gmail.com

Congrats!

Whiterabbit

Your front floors look better than mine did! :smile:
Get with Guy, he has great panels at a great price. There's a guy on 838 had some battery box floors in the for sale section. These trucks were put together with a few spot welds and flat panels so they are fairly easy to repair.

Last edited:

AMGeneral

Last edited:

nattieleather

You'll find that you don't use 1st gear that much. It's a granny gear and most time you can get the 151 rolling from a stop in second gear. Think of it as a 3 speed with a granny gear. Now you just need things like lights, gauges, seats and a top... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks