• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New(to me) M37,running now!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't trust those gauges! Why so hot? Hearing a truck run for the first time is such a joy, especially after considering the time, effort and money. AMG, are your hands ever clean?

gwalker

I see that the orignal grease cup for lubing the water pump is still there, those are scarce usually during rebuilds they get replaced w a zerk fitting.

Tanner

Okay AMG... you're not the only one with an M37 that can brag about it not smoking...

Mine doesn't smoke, either! But then again, the motor is out of my M-37... :lol:
And the 6.2 has been sitting for a few months, so it'll likely smoke when it's fired back up -

Congrats on the truck!

"Tanner"

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maxim, you have made a,"Princess out a sow's ear"! This is the 51? What a nice looking truck. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks