• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to me M998 Humvee

101coolcars

Steel Soldiers Supporter
5E90BF01-96A4-498D-987C-661F514E5D21.jpg926C04E7-3409-4456-8601-6C9F14FB7C60.jpg

The overall buying Buying experience was positive, the euc took a few weeks and I had uship ship the rig to me. She ran and drove fine and is in excellent condition and just needs a headlight switch and some window stitching. I’ve been driving her daily and it’s been a blast so far.

101coolcars

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn’t even realize that. The hood won’t open far enough for the hood latch to engage so I think I might be missing two quick release pins? I have 4 big bolts holding the guard on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks