New to me WC63

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Wolfen

Not even close unfortunately. Here is what I am looking for. It's "3 long and the loop, is "1 in diameter. There is a lever on the back, that opens and closes it. Fastener.jpg

Another Ahab

Last edited:

Wolfen

The one on the far right top is the closest. I'll keep it in mind. I'll be going by a boat place the Saturday after thanksgiving to take a look at what they have.

Another Ahab

The one on the far right top is the closest. I'll keep it in mind. I'll be going by a boat place the Saturday after thanksgiving to take a look at what they have.
If it's a good shop, chances are real good they'll have what you're looking for (or, can get it for you).

Wolfen

Things are at a standstill right now as I have pretty much reached the end of my skills and/or tools. I think I have identified the cause of the stalling when warm. The fuel filter was plugged with crud from the gas tank. I replaced the in line filter and cleaned out the sediment bowl. Seems to run good now.

Another Ahab

Things are at a standstill right now as I have pretty much reached the end of my skills and/or tools. I think I have identified the cause of the stalling when warm. The fuel filter was plugged with crud from the gas tank. I replaced the in line filter and cleaned out the sediment bowl. Seems to run good now.

It's great when solving a problem is simple.

You just wish every problem was so easy, you know?

cucvmule

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good deal, that will give you more time to drive around local. Build some confidence, put on some miles and cycle in fresh fuel.

When driving the truck around carry an extra filter and tools to fix in case you get stranded. One of the keys is to enjoy what you are doing, get out and exercise the steering wheel.🏁

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks