• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New-to-me XM474E2

wehring

We had 20 Scouts and an astronaut out last weekend for some trail riding, shooting and camping. We went for a midnight trail ride in the track. They only had the moon and star light... I had NVGs. It sounded like 20 thirteen year old girls in the back of the machine! We went through holes around trails and over trees. It was great. "The Facts" a local paper came out on Sat and wrote a story about the event. LOTS of fun and hopefully some great memories were made for the young men. I slung most of the Scouts out of their seats and on the floor pan... the jump seats came in a few days later. Chance or proper planning??? you decide... :evil:. I hope you can read the paper pics. I cannot figure out how to post ,pdf files.

paper.jpgpaper 2.jpgJustin Wehring
979 997 3112

Last edited:

wehring

Sorry to say it but Mk58 mounts have dried up. I cleaned out crane and bmg building this machine. Buy them when i see them. Watch the tables at gun shows

justin