• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to site and looking for cheap m880

ddgeramcharger79

hey all. im new to the site today and still figure'n it out. ive been a member of ramchargercentral now for a while but have always at heart loved military vehicles. ever since my dad owned his m715 ive been hooked on them..

anyway lately ive been riding around alot in my dads m880 and ive always liked it alot but now im starting to really get hooked. its been one of the best trucks he has ever owned and he has gotten many miles out of it considering he bought it for 300 bucks.. so i was hoping yall knew of a good cheap m880 i could get my hands on.

thanks again yall and looking forward to checkin out all your m715's (there my favorite) and m880's

rottiedog

Everything is always for sale. Where in nc are you. Got my new M880 running this morning after a fuel pump and filter. Still have some more to do.....

billyclanton

Howdy
I have an M883 that I might consider selling. Has the vinyl cargo cover, runs,drives & stops good. Tailgate Ok, pintle hook, non-bubba'ed, just a good, solid truck.
$1800
I'm in Memphis
Billy

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M880 with a contact maintenance bed on it. I'm pulling the bed and selling the rest of the truck. Runs and drives but has something banging when you go around corners. Has some areas of rust but what M880 doesn't. $700 but it's going to be a couple of weeks before I can get the bed off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks