• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to ss from central indiana

Nossis

Stumbled upon this site looking for Duece and Unimog information. Hope to make a purchase in the near future. I have always been interested in MV's so i thought now was the time to start learning more. Thanks in advance for any advice and/or help given. Hope everyone is having a wonderful and exciting day.

:driver:Nossis:driver:

OldDominionIron2

Welcome to the site, Nossis. I'm originally from Indiana, live in Virginia now. My parents just spent a couple of nights down in Brown County, they're still in Franklin, IN. Good luck on your future purchase. You're in a great area to use a deuce.

Dave

91W350

Welcome to the site! Tune up your preview skills and you will be a super asset! I know I wanted to ask somebody to look at some five tons near you...... Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks