• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to SS just wanted to say hello,

Streetlegal

I own 2 humvees, a 88 M-1037 and a 88 M-1026 slant back, Ive been trolling the site for a wile and thought id take the time to say hello and learn and share some new things..
Thanks

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. You really need to bring the trucks out to the Haspin Rally in June. (In Indiana)

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to edit your above post to show the pics rather than the photobucket links. We would rather have the actual pictures on our forum. This way down the road when the links go dead or change the pics will remain useful for others to see.

Streetlegal

I'm going to edit your above post to show the pics rather than the photobucket links. We would rather have the actual pictures on our forum. This way down the road when the links go dead or change the pics will remain useful for others to see.
NO problem, My apologies.. I only had my phone as i was at work and it wouldnt let me upload them.. Ill make sure i do as you wish in the future..
Thanks

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to SS! It's great to have another HMMWV owner here. I'm hoping to make it to Haspin this year in my M998. Maybe we'll have two or three there! Keep the pics coming.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks