• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to Steel Soldiers and just got first M1009

INcountryboy

Hey all! I just joined SS a month ago or so, and I just purchased my first M1009 an hour ago! I'd been looking for a CUCV for about 2 years. It wasn't that I couldn't find one; it was finding one with a price I liked that was the hard part. I finally found one on the GSA auction website located in Pineville, KY. I live in IN so it does make for a 4 hour and something drive but I believe for the price I paid that I still got a deal. Hoping to be able to go down and drive it back early next week (if it still runs that is). Otherwise, I was thinking about using that Uship website to find someone to bring it to me. Anyone used Uship? I would appreciate hearing anyone's prior experience with Uship. Thanks in advance for any input.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
East cantral IN? Richmond? What do you have for towing now? M1009 is a pretty easy tow. GSA trucks are certainly a shot in the dark for operability. Got pics?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks