• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to steel soldiers N.C. area

Skund_up

All new to the STEEL SOLDIERS site and now hook on getting my own m35a2 thanks to cidrich.:cookoo: so hello all. I'm for N.C. outside salisbury i see an awesome 2 1/2 and a 5 ton every day of the week its so easy to get hooked.

cidrich

OK David, get off your tail and get a Deuce!!!! Welcome to the site! It will be my pleasure to harass ( I mean help!) you every chance I get!!! :driver:

surplus mike

All new to the STEEL SOLDIERS site and now hook on getting my own m35a2 thanks to cidrich.:cookoo: so hello all. I'm for N.C. outside salisbury i see an awesome 2 1/2 and a 5 ton every day of the week its so easy to get hooked.
welcome from randleman, nc. i just purchased my first m35a2 last weekend. i have a lead on another one in highpoint asking $3500.00 if you want info i can go check on it. thanks.

-mike.

cidrich

Hello surplus mike. If you woould pm me the info I would be glad to pass it on to skund up. He has it bad!!! And I know the feeling!

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nothing like a little peer pressure to preserve the MV hobby. Wait to walk out and see your own truck in the driveway.[thumbzup]