• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to Steelsoldiers

PropDr

Signed up a little while back but haven't posted anything till now. Mainly to check out the tech articles.
I just bought a m35a2 from GL and am currently waiting for the EUC paperwork to go through. The only other military vehicle I own is a M422a1 that is a major basket case at the moment.

-Jay

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome PropDr! My daughter graduated from UC Riverside last year! Enjoy the EUC wait and we will see you around!

Rick

PropDr

Where is your truck now?

Good luck with the EUC process.... My first one took 69 business, yes business days.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow, CA[/SIZE][/FONT] It's about 120 miles from my place. Yeah, I have heard some of the stories about GL and the EUC process. It was either buy it form GL or Hundy and I was in a gambling mood.[thumbzup]

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard, I'm just up the hill from you a piece... and I'm kind of like you; schlepped around this site for a while before I took the plunge and couple thousand bucks and 60-some days later, the prize is finally sitting in my driveway; M1008.

Good luck to ya'~!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks