• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the CUCV M1009 world

344lbsofgetdown

Hello guys did not do this sooner sorry but hay i am Scott got a M1009 a wile back and love it still have not got to drive it due to i am over seas right now but soon. have posted some question and great responces thanks a lot well c u around here i will have a lot more questions to ask as soon i get to drive and work on this truck and what i have read so faur is right there an addection i all ready want a 5 ton or something bigger and have down loded the TM's

[thumbzup]:beer::grd:

BeerNinja513

CUCVs

I have liked them since I was five or six and a California National Guard convoy drove by with a bunch of them. When I was in the Navy my command had two M-1009's and two M-1008's and driving them made me a happy man. However my buddies who own them say each one is different. I know our sea bee mechanics said that about all four of them at my command.