• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the deuce and need info.

stv2258pho

While familiarizing myself with things in the truck I noticed while under my truck looking up at the turbo seems to be a large (1-1/2" maybe)hose inlet/outlet with no hose on it? Can someone clue me in here. I am pretty familiar with cars and trucks but I don't know much about turbos at all. Should there be a hose here and if so where should it go from there? My truck is a whistler turbo on 465 multifuel said the old owner. I just bought her and still learning the ins and outs. Thank you everyone

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search for "slobber tube" or "road draft tube".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks