• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the forum, New to the Deuce (sort of)

FanaticalFever

Hey guys, newbie to everything here.

My father had a friend in the past who had an M35A2 and I got a few rides in it, love at first site and experience to this day, now that I've got some things done and under control I am looking to purchase an M35A2 in the near future and Bob it out.

I'd like something a bit custom, but without taking away too far off it's originality.

I've read a lot about these trucks, and still love them for what they are and what they can be.

Any help along the way of what to be aware of that I may not have read up on is appreciated.

After I get a few more things out of the way, I'll be saving up for the truck.........and I won't stop there.

Thanks ahead of time guys.

Freight Dog

Welcome to the site. Check out the SS "Classified" section. You will see some terrific trucks for sale, reasonably priced.
There are lots of experienced folks here to guide you along the way.

Have fun! Freight Dog

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks