• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the Game M1009

teamrobinson

Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum and have a 1983 M1009 Blazer that needs some work. It runs like a champ but I need some help with dash replacment parts ect. I am a prior Marine and current police officer in Middle TN (so i know little about fixing anything). Any help would be nice...

Merry christmas
Tfat lady sings

Herewego

I am pretty new to the game myself but eBay, cucvelectric.com, lmctruck.com, and this site are all great places to find stuff. As a prior squid and current police officer as well, let me know if I could use my limited knowledge to help a fellow brother in blue.

2002ford

Alot of the dash parts will interchange with civy trucks. Let us know what you need replaced exactly and someone here will help. If you have a u pull yard around you can sometimes find decent dashes.

Prior Army and current Corrections Officer.

stranger75

Welcome to SS! There are several CUCV owners in the area. I have an 84 M1009 that I use as my DD. A lot of parts are interchangeable with regular square body Chevy trucks. I go to the Pullapart in west Nashville and the Express pullnsave in Smyrna every once in a while and find all kinds of things. What parts are you looking for?

stationjj

Welcome to SS. I live in Middle Tennessee as well. I have a 84 M1009 I purchased in May. Eight months ago I didn't know anything about fixing a car much less a diesel. I am no expert, but I have learned a great deal. It's been a very funride. There are many helpful people on SS. Do your reaserch on SS and look at the TMs.

I will send you a PM

stationjj