• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the MV crowd!

Davis Welding

Hello, My name is Jeff and I am new to the MV crowd having just acquired my first 2.5 ton. As near as I can tell from the registration papers that were in the glove box, it's a 53 model (?) I really have no idea. Seeing as the truck has no title or anything that resembles it, I will be doing a Ford C600 cab swap! It'll be a silly looking automobile but it will be unique to say the least. Thanks for having me! I have already found a ton of info in the TM's and the forum in general.

Sorry for the horrible cell phone picture and the shabby attempt at photoshop!

decuecabover.jpgIMG_20151205_165421.jpg

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey Davis, another welcome from MA, Cape Cod this time. Really like the idea of the Ford COE but looks like a lot of work. Should look really cool when finished. Make sure you post plenty of pics.

Rednine11

My name is Keith, I have posted a few times with no formal introduction. Last summer i purchased a 68 Kaiser non turbo M35
The shift forks were bad in the trans and the brakes were out, I replaced the top half of the trans with a new upper housing with new shift forks. Next were the broken brake lines. Now I have a good working truck.
I have a clear WV title and full coverage insurance. I drive it as often as I can
I will post pics when the weather clears up.

Last edited: