• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the MV Scene...

rpollitt01

Hello again everyone.

I just got a 67 Kaiser Deuce and I was wondering if there is anything I should know about this particular year of Deuce.

Also I need to do a few things to get it cleaned up and a few add on's like a cab heater etc, etc...And want to start a restoration....Where is a good place to start?

Thanks to everyone who has helped thuis far! This is a great site and everyone has been really helpfull!

Thanks again!
Ryan

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy:cookoo:

The first place to start is to obtain a Technical Manual (TM) and read it back to back.

You can find them posted here or you can get a hard copy from several sources.

Search is your friend on this site.......many of your questions have been answered on here.

There are a bunch of knowlegable folks up your way......get up with some of them and learn by watching.

We are here to help but you have to be willing to help yourself.

augiedoggy

Welcome to the green addiction from nearby Cincinnati !!

You'll find all the info you need here to get it in shape and safe to operate.

You may already know that we love pics so.........

nopics

Sorry, somebody has to do it.

get'er goin' and bring it to a Haspin rally!

HASSON1911

i got a 67 reo. and the owner took great care of it but couldnt afford to drive it too often. so it sat. long story short is that my seal dried up and got rust in the slave cylinder in the brakes. p.s. you'll be money ahead to change all new fluids. rather be safe than have to put some ka-ching down to repair an avoidable situation.

212sparky

Welcome to the site. We have a fall rally at Haspin in October, it is a great time and great place to meet all the local addicts. Remember to keep the wheel on the ground, Ask gimpy about it. not to :deadhorse: but nopics

KsM715

There really are no differences in deuces from year to year. Just model to model, like m35 M35a1/a2/a3. Some of the latemodel a2's got split brake systems but those were in the late 80's Theres no real difference from a M35a2 from the late 60's from one built in the mid 70's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks