• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the site

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Understand that, but my signature quote comes from a conversation me and my girlfriend had just before I bought it, and when I got it home, she said "So this is George, huh?" and I asked her what she was talking about, and she quoted me..... ;P

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd go with, "Georg-ie!"

Welcome! Nice truck. Looks like some playground area behind it.

Check out the member locator map under resources and spot some SS members local to you. There should be a few.

emr

RE: Re: RE: New to the site

Welcome! really nice vid!! :D... really nice truck!! :D ... I like puddles TOO!!! As Kids we run thru em, Now we can drive BIG Army trucks thru em! It just doesn't get any better than that!!! :p ...Randy

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Welcome! Nice looking truck and a neat video.

oilcan

George... I think I get the reference. Was it Bugs Bunny or Screwy Squirrell?

Nice rig, by the way. :)

FrankUSMC

Ken
You saved a little kitty today. I went out to one of my M35s to get you some photos. As I took the photos I heard a weak meow. We have an out side kitty that was part of the deal for our new place. I do not like cats, but this guy won me over by following me like a fateful dog and he has killed a couple of mice that love to eat my canvas (works for his living, unlike my Brides inside cat). Two weeks ago he went UA..AWOl...gone missin..
Today, I heard him, I followed the weak meows to one of the storage units on the farm. Remember the part he likes to follow me? He must have followed me into the storgae unit over two weeks ago. He looked OK, just weak, and hungry. He was able to walk beside me back to the house. I do not think he would have lasted to much longer. Hate to lose him, he is a great mouser.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks